Reference Materials & Documents
Study Material and References
Select a Title or Lecture Series Chapter Below:
Sandy Freeman, former CNN Host questions The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan attacks on him and the 95-0 vote by the U.S. senate charging him of being anti-Semitic. Sandy Freeman Show, CNN, June, 1984
Video excerpt of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan's Madison Square Garden address October 7, 1985 in New York City.
Who runs Hollywood? C’mon by Joel Stein (Los Angeles Times, Dec. 19, 2008)
* Letter to ADL Director, Abraham Foxman, Jewish Leaders (July 1, 2010)
* Below: Cartoon from 1964 edition of Esquire Magazine depicting the former late president of France, Charles de Gaulle , speaking to white world leaders including Moshe Dayan and others from Israel and other places, pointing to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and declaring: "Were it not for this man, we would have a glorious future."
* Freeway: Crack in the System premieres March 1, 2015 on Al-Jazeera America
- President George Washington on "Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism" (George Washington Papers at the Library of Congress, Oct. 24, 1798)
- President John F. Kennedy Speech before American Newspaper Publishers Assoc. (JFK Library, Apr. 27, 1961)
- Honorable Elijah Muhammad on Ezekiel's Prophecy of The Wheel (FCN/Fall of America, 1973)
- Article: Citizen hearings on UFO disclosure challenges decades of government cover-ups (FCN, May 8, 2013)
- Article: What is The Truth About UFOs? (FCN, May 7, 2013)
- Article: The truth about Unidentified Flying Objects (FCN, March 3, 2011)