Saviours’ Day Vending
Please Note: There are no new vendor spaces available for purchase.
The Saviours’ Day Bazaar will be held this year at the Historic McCormick Place West-375 Ballroom. It’s a great location, very accessible, very visible, and will accommodate each vendor in an excellent manner.
Unfortunately, No Food or Beverage Vending Is Allowed:
Booth sound levels will be monitored for those using speakers and/or television monitors. Please be courteous to your neighbors, and keep your volume within your 10X10 booth area.
Please know that if any vendor is found in violation of the Food & Beverage or the Noise Policy, Saviours’ Day reserves the right to remove the vendor from the premises and no refunds will be granted.
The Vendor information is as follows:
- The Bazaar Booth price is only $400.00.
- This price includes early morning vendor load-in on Friday, February 15th, at 9am sharp. Early load-in is important as it ensures we are prepared to serve our supporters as they begin to arrive.
The official vending begins on Friday from 9 am-9 pm, and Saturday from 9 am-9 pm. Based on the fact that our classes, registration, and workshops are in close proximity to the vending hall, our vending opportunities will be greatly increased. Hall
- No vehicles will be allowed to drive into the vending hall; McCormick Place does not allow it.
- Be sure to bring your dolly, push cart etc. to aid with the load-in.
- There is no vending on Sunday.
- Specific vendor load and unload location information, as well as booth assignments, will be forthcoming to each vendor.
Your vending booth includes: a 10’x10’ vending area, 8’ skirted table, two chairs, booth sign, an official vendor badge, and most of all, an enthusiastic audience of thousands to support each of us for our Saviours’ Day Celebration.
Please know you may leave your products in your booth during the convention, as we will provide 24-hour security for your convenience beginning on Friday, February 15th thru Saturday, 16th.
Vending Sales Hours are as follows:
- Friday Load-In: 9:00 am.
- Friday Vending: 9 am-9 pm.
- Saturday---9 am–9 pm.
- Load-Out: No later than 11 pm.
- Saturday close and load-out will be at 11 p.m. We must be completely loaded and out of the McCormick Place by 11pm.
In conclusion, SD 2019 in Chicago is going to be a wonderful and historic event. We look forward to serving you the entire weekend, and we pray that Allah (God) will bless us with overwhelming success. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly by e-mail at [email protected], or [email protected], or by calling toll free at 866-602-1230 ext. 200.
We thank you so very much for your ongoing support, and we look forward to serving you with an abundance of Joy, Love, and Brotherhood as we celebrate one of the Greatest Saviours’ Day Weekends in Our Nation’s History. Happy Saviours’ Day 2019.
May Allah (God) continue to bless, comfort, and to strengthen us all in this critical hour.
Brother Fontaine Muhammad
Saviours’ Day Vending Coordinator 2019
Saviours' day 2019